Counseling & Therapy in Metro Atlanta, GA
TELEMENTAL HEALTH AVAILABLE!!!
Attention existing and potential clients and customers,
I have completely switched to a virtual practice due to COVID-19 as a result of no longer requiring an office to meet with patients. We continue to see a thriving practice and patients are seen via Simple Practice. Mediations and workshops will be conducted via Zoom. Please be sure to note the change in office location to P.O.Box 2656, Acworth, GA 30102. Thank you very much for your support and understanding! Stay well!
What is therapy & counseling?
- promoting individual health,
- increased knowledge and understanding,
- applicable strategies and skills to improve self-confidence and human interaction.
- improved management of emotions, and
- change of behavior.
These goals can be achieved whether in individual, couple, family, group therapy or any combination of the above type of sessions.
A productive and constructive therapy session and professional relationship involves the following from both therapist and client(s):
- attentive listening,
- accountability to practice the skills and lessons learned in and out of session,
- commitment to be present and actively participate in session,
- and last but certainly not least, work.
Need to Talk? We Are Here to Listen.
Personal and emotional well-being is possible. The improvement of your individual health is just a phone call and a click away. Let us help you get there again. As an expert counselor, I am qualified to perform individual, couples and group therapy sessions, and treat:
- Couples/Pre-Marital/Marital Issues
- Low Self-Esteem
- Life Transitions
- Anger Management
- Parenting Issues
This list is just a sample of what we can help you with. We will work with a number of issues to get you on the road to good mental health.
Therapy and other services are being provided virtually ONLY until the forseeable future using the HIPAA Compliant platform Simple Practice.
In the event of Mental Health Emergency, please contact your nearest Hospital Emergency Room or call 911. For more information on local Behavioral Health Emergency Assessment and Treatment contact the following:
- Call Behavioral Health Link/GCAL: 800-715-4225
- Call Ridgeview Institute at 770-434-4567
- Call North Fulton Hospital at 770-751-2555
- Click on the following link offered by WellStar Behavioral Health for more helpful information: http://www.wellstar.org/medical-care/other-support-services/pages/behavioral-health.aspx
"WellStar’s Behavioral Health Call Center also has Licensed Mental Health Professionals available 24 hours, 7 days a week to answer crisis calls and provide telephonic guidance. Therapists assist with providing referral information, discussing treatment options or provide empathetic listening to assist each individual with their unique needs."
- Phone: 470-732-3789 – 24/7 Call Center
Counseling Services Include:
Professional support and therapy provided to individuals through the primary cognitive behavioral theoretical framework
Counseling or therapy for couples, married or unmarried, to improve their relationship through re-establishment of the pillars of a successful union, i.e. communication, respect, and love, etc.
Family Counseling & Therapy
Family counseling is all about the family receiving the help needed to overcome and better manage life’s hurdles and conflicts with the assistance of a professional mediator and counselor.
- Building Assertiveness to use with difficult people
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Improving Couple Communication & Interaction
- Coaching Parents through Adolescent Communication & Interaction with the Family
Anger & Conflict Management
10-week classes taught from the premise of Choice-Based Anger Management. Anger is a natural emotion, however, it is what is done through anger that can become the problem. Recognize how you are 100% responsible 100% of the time.
NOW ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS!!!
TELEMENTAL HEALTH AVAILABLE!!!
Call (678) 582-1469 now to schedule an appointment or complete the registration form below to begin the path of change in your life!
Jacqueline Oduselu, MS, NCC, LPC,CPCS is the therapist for you!
We are working on accepting various insurance plans, but are willing to work through all types of financial situations.
Currently accepting the following insurance plans:
Beacon Health Options
Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia,
Mutual of Omaha
Optum Behavioral Health/United Healthcare
Tricare/Humana Military/Humana Behavioral Health
SLIDING SCALE & AFFORDABLE OPTIONS AVAILABLE!!!
To begin your journey of growth and change, schedule a session of therapy by completing the "Therapy Registration Form" below or by emailing me at [email protected] or
call (678) 582-1469, ASAP!
Complete the form below and submit!
Therapy Registration Form