Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Continuing education, workshops and training
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- Acceptable Use. This Site is intended to provide users with general information. We do not recommend or endorse any specific professionals, tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by us, our employees, others appearing on Site at our invitation or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk. Your use of the Site is a privilege.
- a) Posting Rules.
- i) Materials you post to the Site may not contain: (1) URLs or links to web sites that compete with the Site; (2) copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material); (3) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them); (4) material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others; (5) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or (6) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person, group or entity.
- ii) You may not use your Materials to: (1) impersonate another person, living or dead; (2) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; (3) except as provided in your directories of your own services, post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, franchises, "club memberships," distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment, including a request for payment to obtain job listings); (4) post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or (5) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- iii) Materials that encourage our users/visitors to "email for more details" are not permitted. Materials from any third party charging a fee are not permitted.
- b) Conduct Rules:
- i) You may not respond to postings by other users/visitors in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected. Responses soliciting business are prohibited.
- ii) You may not send (or encourage or help others to send) unsolicited commercial email to our users/visitors.
- iii) Report inappropriate postings or conduct to [email protected]
- iv) You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- v) Any conduct by a user/visitor that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user/visitor from using or enjoying the Site is prohibited.
- vi) We are under no obligation to monitor the conduct of our users/vistors, but we may investigate and respond when violations are reported.
- c) Security Rules:
- i) Users/visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (1) accessing data not intended for such user/visitor or logging into a server or account which the user/visitor is not authorized to access; (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; (4) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (5) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
- ii) Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users/visitors who are involved in such violations.
- d) Registration Rules.
- ii) We will assign a user name and password to you. You may not share your account, user name or password with anyone else, and you will be responsible for the actions of anyone who obtains your user name and/or password and uses them to access the Site. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user name and password.
- iii) If at any time during the term of this agreement we come to the understanding that you: (1) misled us as to your business practices and/or services, or (2) purchased services that do not describe your precise business, we reserve the right to terminate your account. We may terminate your account and/or your access to the Site at any time if we deem in our sole discretion such to be necessary or appropriate.
- Rights Reserved.
- a) We hereby grant you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your personal use. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You must include the following notice in any downloaded materials: “Copyright Peacemaker Solutions, LLC. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of Peacemaker Solutions, LLC.”
Notwitstanding the forgoing, you may request permission to license the publication of certain Peacemaker Solutions, LLC content here.
- a) We make no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the Site and any materials on the Site. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR ELSEWHERE, THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE’S SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THE SITE’S FUNCTIONS SHALL BE ERROR-FREE OR, THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- b) The Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content. Never disregard professional advice, including medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this Site.
- c) You are solely responsible for the content of any posting you make to the Site and any consequences arising from such posting. We assume no responsibility for materials posted by our users/visitors or any other actions, conduct or omissions of our users/visitors. We act as a service provider for usersvisitors to distribute and publish their materials. We do not undertake responsibility for screening or monitoring our users’/visitors' materials.
- d) Our bloggers who post articles to our Site are not employed by us or Peacemaker Solutions, LLC. Each blogger is solely responsible for the content of his or her articles. We do not undertake responsibility for screening or monitoring our bloggers’ materials. The opinions expressed by the bloggers are their own and are not our opinions or endorsed by us.
- e) Further, we explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of information found on a site that links to or from the Site (a "third-party site"). We may offer links to, or incorporate into the Site, third-party sites that offer various products and/or services. We cannot ensure that users/visitors will be satisfied with any products or services that are purchased from such a third-party site, since such sites are owned and operated by others. We do not endorse any of such products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in any third party sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including credit card and other personal information) usersvisitors might be requested to give a third-party site. We strongly encourage users/visitors to make their own investigation of third-party sites before proceeding with any transaction with such third parties.
- f) We do not endorse, and nothing on the Site shall be deemed to be an endorsement, representation or warranty of, any third party (including our directory members, users/visitors and bloggers), whether in relation to such third party’s products, services, websites, experience or background or otherwise. We do not make any representations or warranties with regard to any materials posted by our users/visitors, directory members or bloggers. The information in our directories is provided exclusively by participating professionals. When you see the “Verified By” seal, it means we have made good faith, reasonable efforts to verify the following and have found no contrary information:
- i) The name and contact details provided by the professional.
- ii) That the professional's license, if applicable, is valid within the state in which he or she practices.
- iii) That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice.
We verify the information at the time a professional is initially listed in our directory and then upon expiration of the professional's credentials.
- h) Your use of the Site, the Internet, any materials you post or access via our Site and your conduct online or offline are at your own risk.
- Limits of Liability.
- B) THE LIABILITY OF US AND ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF US$100 OR THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR OUR SERVICES DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENTS THAT GIVE RISE TO YOUR FIRST CLAIM AGAINST US FOR DAMAGES.
- C) BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR NON-DIRECT DAMAGES, THE LIMITATIONS IN PARAGRAPH (A) ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, BUT IN SUCH CASE, THE LIMITATIONS IN PARAGRAPH (B) SHALL APPLY TO BOTH DIRECT AND NON-DIRECT DAMAGES.