TELEMENTAL HEALTH AVAILABLE!!!
Attention existing and potential clients and customers,
I have completely switched to a virtual practice due to COVID-19 as a result of no longer requiring an office to meet with patients. We continue to see a thriving practice and patients are seen via Simple Practice. Mediations and workshops will be conducted via Zoom. Please be sure to note the change in office location to P.O.Box 2656, Acworth, GA 30102. Thank you very much for your support and understanding! Stay well!
Peacemaker Solutions, LLC!
Where our services are designed to promote individual & relationship life & interaction personally and professionally.
There is still hope for the hopeless...
We are invested in helping you achieve new levels of peace
individually & socially!
Looking for help with a difficult situation?
- Counseling & Therapy,
- Mediation/Conflict Management,
- Training & Continuing Education, and
- We consider the whole person in assessing and providing evidenced-based solutions to the problems that plague individuals, families, and ultimately communities.
- We utilize research and traditional methods as well as non-traditional considerations in treatment plans.
- We join with you to discover and develop viable solutions to your problems and support you in making informed decisions in the best interests of those involved.
Did you know...
(Some statistics for consideration)
According to the CDC...
- "Published studies report that about 25 percent of all U.S. adults have a mental illness and that nearly 50 percent of U.S. adults will develop at least one mental illness during their lifetime. (CDC)"
- "Mental illness is associated with increased occurrence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, epilepsy and cancer. (CDC)"
The 2015 Stress in America survey reports...
- "Adults are more likely to find family responsibilities stressful than they have in the past. Many adults also are coping with health and lifestyle challenges. However, adults today are significantly more likely than last year to recognize the connection between stress and physical and mental health."
- "Money and work remain the top two sources of very/somewhat significant stress, but this year, for the first time, family responsibilities emerged as the third most common stressor (54 percent)." - www.stressinamerica.org
Adjust your sleep pattern for improved quality of sleep and improved mental health.
"The report comes as the first step in [National Sleep Foundation] NSF’s effort to spearhead defining the key indicators of good sleep quality. The key determinants of quality sleep are included in a report published in Sleep Health. They include:
- Sleeping more time while in bed (at least 85 percent of the total time)
- Falling asleep in 30 minutes or less
- Waking up no more than once per night; and
- Being awake for 20 minutes or less after initially falling asleep."
"At Peacemaker Solutions,
we are all about
changing lives personal and professional
for the better!"
I'm a paragraph. Click once to begin entering your own content. You can change my font, size, line height, color and more by highlighting part of me and selecting the options from the toolbar.